Disclaimer: The text below is an advertising article that was not written by reporters at Cryptonews.com.
The turmoil surrounding the NFT market means plenty of opportunities for buyers and sellers. Unfortunately, this sector is still far from having reached maturity and therefore has many drawbacks which considerably limit its appeal to the general public. This observation has led Artrade to develop an application specially designed for users, whether buyers or sellers, with numerous efforts in terms of ergonomics, whether in terms of the interface, integrated functionalities or security. .
Presentation and objectives of Artrade
Artrade’s role is to democratize access to TVN without necessarily relying on large Houses such as Sotheby’s Where Christie’s. The following three features will be available in this app:
● NFT Live: With this patent pending feature, users can design live NFTs from a connected phone or other mobile devices. Only a limited number of users will have access to this feature to keep it exclusive.
● NFT Real: It allows users to combine the sale of physical goods with that of an NFT.
● Virtual Gallery: This is a special feature of the app that allows users to view NFTs as a virtual gallery through a news feed similar in design to Tumblr or Pinterest.
Although the blockchain is a tool that contributes by nature to fight against the scourge of counterfeiting, the application is designed so that each NFT has a unique identifier called URI (Uniform Resource identifier), which links it to a defined set. metadata.
Technical characteristics of Artrade
Artrade chose Solana to launch its application. Solana is the most efficient blockchain yet, with a very active developer community and a growing NFT ecosystem. It will allow users to operate their NFT with almost no gas costs and within seconds. After that, in order to keep its cross-chain commitment, Artrade will gradually integrate all blockchains to accommodate all NFTs on its platform.
In addition to being the first NFT marketplace designed for smartphone use with Instagram-like features, one of Artrade’s strengths lies in the initiatives taken by the team in terms of eco-responsibility. Given the energy-intensive nature of the NFT sector, the application relies on the Solana blockchain to better control the costs associated with electricity consumption. In addition, Artrade works with Climate Partner so that climate change mitigation projects can offset the carbon emissions associated with the creation of NFTs.
Like most blockchain projects, the app has its token, ATR, which is priced at 1.8 billion, and will be used for the following activities:
● Project financing: an ICO will be organized to finance the development of the project over a period of three years, and ATR holders will thus be fully-fledged players in its advancement. The ICO will take place on Binance Smart Channel, a choice which is justified by the compatibility of BSC with Ethereum and its low transaction costs. 50% of the total supply will be distributed in three rounds during this ICO. The rest of the offer will be distributed as follows: 22% to reserves, 4% to marketing and bonus, 9% to associates, 7% to the team and its advisers, 7% to seed supporters and 1% was distributed during a private sell.
● Reduced Fees: Using ATR tokens for NFT purchases will result in reduced transaction fees.
● Staking: Exposing the NFT to a user profile will allow the user to earn ATR interest based on the estimated value of the NFT.
● Reward: Users can also receive ATR rewards for sharing content in their galleries, an initiative that helps increase the visibility of NFTs.
● Governance: ATR tokens allow their holders to be involved in determining the strategic direction of the company.
● Holding: each ATR user receives daily interest, even if the tokens are not locked.
By opting for “Sanpo Yoshi”, a Japanese principle that places responsibility at the heart of its vision, Artrade develops its approach by taking into consideration the needs of all stakeholders: the seller, the buyer and the company.
Sanpo Yoshi principle, source: Artrade
With Artrade, sellers benefit from a secure environment while maintaining control; buyers are guaranteed full transparency during the purchasing process; and finally, the financing of climate projects that contribute to the well-being of society.
Round 2 of the ICO will start at the end of December to allow Artrade to finance a very ambitious development.
Follow the project on its social networks and on their website: https://artrade.app/
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/arttradeapp
On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/artrade-app
On Telegram: https://t.me/ArtradeFR
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artrade.app/