|Site:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
- Conceptualization of email, SMS and print campaigns – sourcing of creative content / images, etc.
- Administer all daily activities and schedules.
- Establish and maintain productive communication between the client and the agency by phone as well as email.
- Ensure a smooth and timely workflow of client-facing activities.
- Coordinate and manage all services from the agency to the client.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports for each account.
- Work with other departments to determine schedules, pursue approval of estimates.
- Track the project from initial production to final presentation.
- Identify opportunities to improve current practices and campaign performance.
- Build trust – the client should trust your advice because you are the expert.
- Review of campaign results
- At least two years of agency experience essential.
- True passion for digital with a solid understanding of the online environment.
- Proven experience in customer relations.
- Good command of written and spoken English, including business writing ability.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Multitasking and ability to run multiple projects at once.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to understand and report data analysis for the client to understand.
- Basic HTML.
- Experience in creative design.
- Ability to work under pressure, work quickly and efficiently.
- Interpersonal communication.
- Time and people management.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative.
- Able to take responsibility for tasks.
- Pleasant manner and sense of humor.
- Have a great work ethic and be willing to go the extra mile – a true team player.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. Only South African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to target=”_blank and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Posted on 07 Feb. 13:48, Closing date March 9