Regional Supply continues its commitment to offer one of the largest selections of graphics equipment and software
– Lawrence Wiscombe, General Manager
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, USA, October 12, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Showcasing one of the largest selections of graphics equipment and software in the past decades, Regional Supply is pleased to announce its commitment to providing the widest selection of solutions for customers.
“We sell a wide selection of the best printers, laminators, routers and software, all in one place,” said Lawrence Wiscombe, Managing Director. “Our clients range from small home designers to large commercial enterprises. If we don’t have what you need, we’ll help you find it.
To meet the individual needs of each customer, Regional Supply’s extensive line of printers, laminators, routers and software include:
• Eco-solvent printers: These printers use environmentally friendly inks. Pair your eco-solvent printer with a laminator for amazing results.
• Latex Printers: Latex printers offer the same fabulous quality as eco-solvent printers. Use your latex printer to print decals, stickers, graphics, traffic signs, vehicle wraps and more.
• UV Printers: By using ultraviolet light in the curing process, UV printers quickly dry the ink you use in your project. There are never any burrs, even on plastic or other hard, non-porous surfaces.
• Flatbed printers: Save the transfer step by purchasing a flatbed printer. These machines allow you to print directly onto textiles, glass, wood, tiles and even carpets. Flatbed printers mean less work, less clutter, more options.
• Direct-to-Garment Printers: Highly preferable for individual products over bulk orders, direct-to-garment printers are set up quickly. They are also preferable to screen printers for detailed designs.
• Sublimation Printers: Superior to inkjet printers in color and detail, these printers are the first choice for those working with schools and professional sports teams because they can accurately reproduce the correct colors every time , with vivid and detailed details.
• Thermal transfer printers: When you want to produce long lasting images on a variety of media, a thermal transfer printer is a great option.
Regional Supply offers laminators to protect your printed graphics from damage, including UV rays, abrasions and more. Regional Supply also sells smaller models as well as large industrial size floor models to meet the needs of our customers.
Regional Supply sells flatbed cutters and routers for customers interested in making their own signs, artwork, or other materials. They sell a variety of routers for cutting different designs and materials, including wood, aluminum, steel, glass, plastic, and foam.
Regional Supply offers the best-selling inventory of graphics software for printers and other sign making equipment. Contact us their customer service team with any questions you have about the software; they can help you determine which option is best for your needs.
A returning customer from Regional Supply said, “The best prices we could find locally and on the internet and delivered it free the next day to our store. I would definitely recommend this company. ”
“We want to be your best choice for graphics equipment and software,” Wiscombe said.
About regional sourcing
Regional Supply specializes in the wholesale supply of screen printers, large format digital printers, vinyl and electrical sign manufacturers and installers, and a wide variety of plastic users. We have over 10,000 items for your business, from vinyl, inks and neon to plastic sheeting, transformers, screens and lights. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers up to date with the latest technology and industry knowledge with hands-on educational courses on many different topics and products. Founded in 1946, we value relationships and don’t just sell products – we take care of our customers with technical support, daily delivery, and personal sales staff. To quote our founder Art Mendenhall, “We are in business to solve people’s problems.”
Learn more by visiting www.regionalsupply.com, by emailing us at [email protected], or calling us at (800) -365-8920.