NFTs are all the rage right now, offering collectors the opportunity to own unique digital artworks. But how to display them? Check out our recommendations.
Got a rare piece of digital art in your crypto wallet? Display it for all to see with some of the coolest NFT displays for your digital art.
From affordable digital frames to smart gallery-worthy canvases, these gadgets have the tech and style you want to show off your finds. For example, the Netgear Meural Canvas II digital frame, introduced at CES this year, showcases your digital art throughout the day and is available in a selection of frame colors.
Related: Weekend Digest: What are the best ways to display your NFTs at home?
For a more original idea, check out the concept’s holographic display. It comes out of a sci-fi style box and displays your phone’s NFTs with just a touch. Check out these cool NFT displays and more in the list below.
1. The Samsung The Frame TV 2022 has a raised matte screen, adding a canvas quality to your digital art. Plus, it’s a smart TV.
One of the coolest NFT displays in 2022 is Samsung’s The Frame TV. This smart TV displays your digital investment when the TV is in standby mode. It is also anti-reflective, anti-reflective and smudge-proof.
This gadget is coming soon and its price is TBA.
2. The Netgear Meural Canvas II Digital Frame is specially designed to show NFT artwork. With TrueArt technology, this makes digital art look realistic.
For a stylish digital art display that you can hang throughout your home, opt for the Netgear Meural Canvas II Digital Frame. Async Art technology can update your Meural Canvas II as your day goes on, and an anti-glare matte screen makes it look like a real canvas. It also works with Alexa.
Get it for $399.95 from the official site.
3. The Canvia digital art canvas and smart digital frame has ArtSense technology, keeping your exhibit dynamic at all hours of the day.
Display art paintings, NFTs, photos and more with the Canvia digital art canvas and smart digital frame. An advanced HD display with dynamic color preserves every detail, while ArtSense technology adjusts the image according to the lighting in the room.
Get it for $493 on the official website.
4. The Lenovo Smart Frame Wall Photo Display features remote connectivity, allowing you to manage and view your digital artwork from anywhere.
At 21.5 inches, the Lenovo Smart Frame Wall Photo Display is an impressive way to display digital art and your own photographs. Hang it horizontally or vertically; it makes a statement on any wall.
Get it for $399.99 from the official site.
5. Samsung The Frame 2021 lifestyle TV is just 24.9mm thin and has an easel stand option, adding a museum look to your crypto art.
Presentation is everything, and the Samsung The Frame 2021 lifestyle TV proves it. An easel stand option seamlessly integrates with the NFTs while the slim form factor makes it look like a work of art. Meanwhile, it doubles as a smart TV.
Get it for $459.99 from the official website.
6. The Qonos digital framework and platform for NFTs brings your collections to the wall with stunning graphics and a sleek design.
Extraordinary collectibles deserve a one-of-a-kind display like the Qonos digital framework and platform for NFTs. It features integrated graphics processing and flush mounting with hidden cords. Organize collections of digital art and collectibles from around the world.
This NFT screen is so popular that it is currently only available for commercial collaborations, and the price is To be determined. Learn more on the official website.
7. The Tokenframe 10″ TBLTP NFT screen easily connects to your wallet and streams your NFTs. Use the app to manage all the details.
Viewing your digital collection on the Tokenframe 10″ TBLTP NFT display is simple since Metamask, WalletConnect and Fortmatic are all integrated into the application. Meanwhile, bespoke wooden frames and crisp 1080p resolution keep your art looking its best.
Pre-order it for $333 on the official website.
8. The Blackdove Digital Canvas integrates with your smart home. And white-glove delivery and installation ensures it’s set up correctly.
Another of the coolest NFT screens is the Blackdove Digital Canvas. It is available in a range of sizes from 49 to 98 inches as well as 3 colors and a frameless option. It offers a 500 nits and 4K FPS screen, and it connects seamlessly to your Metamask wallet.
Get it for $3,670 on the official website.
9. The NFT display of the Holocube concept features a hologram inside a glass cube. It is a nice futuristic display for home or office.
Although only a concept – for now – the Holocube by ChenKai Zhang NFT display concept gives us an idea of how we might display NFTs in the future. The minimalist glass display cube rises from a box when you pop it up. The design allows you to download your NFTs with a single click.
Learn more about this concept gadget at Behance.
10. The FRAMED Mono X7 Digital Canvas is a slim 7.3-inch display. It connects to an internet media system, bringing digital art to your walls.
Show off digital pieces like an art gallery when you have the FRAMED Mono X7 Digital Canvas. It is available in 4 versions and features an anti-glare screen, 16.7 million colors and Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to show the artwork as the artist intended.
Pre-order it for $699 on the official website.
NFTs offer investors an exciting new opportunity. Show off those digital treasures with one of the coolest NFT displays around. Do you own any NFTs? Let us know how you showcase them.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? follow us on Apple News, Google News, Foodand Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post three new stories every day, so be sure to Follow us to stay up to date!
Check out our web story here.
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜